All Contributors
BobaFett2
Korppufin
Stormjay Rider
Keplers
BrickfilmNut
10 Degree Climb
• 8/8/2013

Storyline Discussion Updates

The Storyline Discussion page has just undergone a huge update, with Boba and I having added a preliminary complete world list and updating the status of some of the current worlds. So anyway, now's the chance to speak so that we can decide which worlds stay and which go or are replaced.

Oh, also, if people can begin giving hints of which worlds they'd like to lead, that'd be great as well.

0 15
  • Upvote
  • Reply
BobaFett2
Korppufin
Stormjay Rider
Keplers
BrickfilmNut
10 Degree Climb
0
• 8/10/2013
BobaFett2 wrote:
I don't think it makes sense to go into the Dreaming. The Dreaming wouldn't be where Korrigahnn would reside - it's a prison, isn't it?

I wouldn't expect Korrigahnn to stay in there, within reach of the builders. Much better to stay in the reality he wishes to rule.

It was never suggested that Korri would reside there, as far as I know. The player enters/is transported there to communicate with the trapped First Builders.

0
• 8/10/2013
BrickfilmNut wrote:
BobaFett2 wrote:
I don't think it makes sense to go into the Dreaming. The Dreaming wouldn't be where Korrigahnn would reside - it's a prison, isn't it?

I wouldn't expect Korrigahnn to stay in there, within reach of the builders. Much better to stay in the reality he wishes to rule.

It was never suggested that Korri would reside there, as far as I know. The player enters/is transported there to communicate with the trapped First Builders.

Or at least, that was what the original idea was. I now see the part of the Storyline Discussion page you were talking about...

0
• 8/10/2013
Then why would you fight Korrigahnn there?
0
• 8/10/2013
BobaFett2 wrote:
Then why would you fight Korrigahnn there?

Because he likes to taunt the builders there, perhaps?

0
• 8/10/2013

Or maybe he has come personally, to stop you, himself. :P

0
• 8/10/2013
Keplers wrote:
Or maybe he has come personally, to stop you, himself. :P

Now there's an idea. I like it.

0
• 8/10/2013

ErkelonJay wrote:

BobaFett2 wrote:
Then why would you fight Korrigahnn there?

Because he likes to taunt the builders there, perhaps?

Maybe, but I think it makes more sense if unlock the core and then he shows up, at which point you fight him.

0
• 9/13/2013
Is Korrigan gonna be like Shao Khan xD Like taunting you all the time :P
0
• 9/13/2013
Definitely not.
0
A FANDOM User
• 9/13/2013
Korppufin wrote:
Is Korrigan gonna be like Shao Khan xD Like taunting you all the time :P

Probably not, because he doesn't actually reveal himself until much later in the game, and he's a pretty serious guy. The Second does some taunting, though. :P

--BFN, logged out.

Write a reply...